If you’ve just installed ubuntu13.04 and don’t know what to do next???
don’t worry as i’m here to guide you on your way……….
At the beginning,I was also lost and had to search everywhere for suggestions. so i have compiled some important tweaks and software that are essential for most of us…….
here are few apps and tweaks with necessary installing instructions for you:
Gnome Tweak Tool is well-known powerful tweak tool, With this tool you can manage your Ubuntu environment like: Change theme, icons, fonts, cursor and so on options.
>>sudo apt-get install gnome-tweak-tool
Unity Tweak Tool is a configuration tool for the Unity Desktop, providing users access to features and configuration options not (obviously) accessible, and brings them all together in a polished & easy-to-use interface.
>>sudo apt-get install unity-tweak-tool Continue reading “Things to do after installing ubuntu13.04 (for starters)”
I tried a lot of softwares and terminal apps for downloading youtube videos on ubuntu.
After a lot of research i came to a conclusion about “what is the best youtube downloader on ubuntu????” and the answer according to my research is minitube-ubuntu
minitube is a free app on software centre which provides almost everything that we need for a better youtube experience
some of its features:
The Ubuntu Edge is the next generation of personal computing: smartphone and desktop PC in one state-of-the-art device.
- Exclusive to Indiegogo backers. The Edge will NOT be available to buy at launch.
- Specs to be finalised as late as possible to ensure the best available components.
- Dual-boots into Ubuntu mobile OS and Android; converts into a full desktop PC.
- Works with LTE and GSM networks, including Verizon and Sprint.
- Perks include all charges for US and UK, including VAT and delivery.
- Standard manufacturer warranty will apply once manufacturer is selected.Zero cost to backers if the campaign is unsuccessful. Continue reading “Ubuntu Edge”